- Duration: 5 days
This workshop is designed to prepare you for the World of Work. It introduces you to the attitude, behaviors, critical skills, and professionalism that every employer seeks in an employee. It will further equip you with basic skills that will allow you to confidently execute your responsibilities in a professional environment.
This course is offered online which allows our students to study in their own time and at their speed. It is recommended that you spend a minimum of 2 hours per day to complete the program within a stipulated period of five (5) days.
Who should attend?
This programme is targeted at individuals who have little or no work experience, or who have been out of the workforce for an extended period. Anyone who has never experienced being in a full time job – matriculants and graduates – or people who are unemployed. Corporate clients who want to fast track the integration of new employees into the workplace.
A certificate of completion will be issued to participants upon successful completion of the program which will require that learners complete a total of 3 modules.
What Entry-Level Positions can our Graduate fill with ease?
This course is suitable for all Entry Level positions
Programme consists of the following modules:
Module 1: CV and Cover Letter Pr
- The Purpose of a professional CV
- Important Information to include: Contact Information, Education, Experience, and Skills
- What information NOT to Include in a CV
- Professional Details and choosing the right font, Size, Color, and Paper
- Being able to create an effective Cover Letter outlining your interest in applying for a position utilizing proper letter format
Module 2: Interview Skills
- Understand the purpose of professional interviews.
- Identify the different types of professional interviews
- Obtain important tips on preparing for the professional interview
- Articulate the importance of self-presentation
Module 3: Work Readiness
- To distinguish between a job and a Career
- How your job affects your lifestyle
- Understanding the reasons why people work
- Understanding the importance of Ethics at the workplace
- Knowing workplace rights, roles, and responsibilities, as well as Employment Acts and Contracts
Fees: R2, 500.00
- R2,500.00 cash (Payment to be made at the beginning of the programme)