S.MAB Training Academy: Bursary Competition T&Cs
- The promoters of this promotion are S.MAB Training Academy, The competition is called the S.MAB Training Academy Bursary Competition.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens from the age of 18 years and above, excluding employees and immediate family members of employees who are employed by any subsidiary of S.MAB Training Academy. Its advertising agencies are also excluded from entering the competition.
- Winner must provide a valid identity document, birth certificate, drivers’ license or passport in order to successfully claim their prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winners to ensure that all relevant documentation required for this competition is provided solely by them and is not the responsibility of the Promoter to ensure that the relevant documentation is provided and that it is correct. The prize is to be collected at S.MAB Training Academy.
- The competition will run from the 1 December 2021 and end on the 28th of February 2022, 12pm.
- To be eligible to win the prize(s) stipulated below:
- Fill in the registration form on our website
- Pay a registration fee of R1 000
- Follow Instagram and Facebook page
- Post a screenshot of your acceptance letter
- Tag as many friends as possible
- Get a minimum of 50 likes on your post
- Have the ability to move in the water with a life jacket, from one side of the pool to the other
- Be medically fit
- Have passed matric with English level 4 – if you are still in matric you can participate, however proof of matric will need to be handed in for approval as soon as results are published by the department of education.
6.By entering this competition, you stand a chance of winning a bursary for the Flight AttendantCourse worth R20 770.
7. Winners will be selected and announced on the 7th of March 2022.
8. The winner will be chosen from S.MAB Training Academy’s Facebook page.
9. The prize is not transferable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be
10. Where a prize requires FICA or any compliance in terms of any legislation, the winner of that prize must have the necessary documents to register as required by the relevant
11. Should the S.MAB Training Academy be unable, for any reason whatsoever, to supply the specified prizes, the company reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered in this competition with one of comparable
12. All risk and liabilities pertaining to the competition and/or prizes are transferred to the winner on signing over and receipt thereof. The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, participating retailers accept and assume no liabilitywhatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, claims, liability or injury of any kind arisingfrom participation in this competition and/or uses of the
13. The winner will be determined by the number of engagements on each of the entrants’ posts who followed the instructions on the competition post thus completing the entry process.
14. The winners must be available to claim his / her prize from S.MAB Training Academy within one months after being notified of the prize, failing which the winner shall forfeit the prize and shall have no claims for damages or any other claim of whatsoever nature arising from suchforfeiture against S.MAB Training Academy or any of its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, sponsors and
15. S.MAB Training Academy’s decision is final and binding on all aspects of this competition and no correspondence will be entered.
16. S.MAB Training Academy reserves the right to photograph and publish the winner’s information for publicity purposes.
17. The winner will not be entitled to any payment or remuneration for such publicity. Any and all publicity material and /or photographs shall remain the sole property of S.MAB TrainingAcademy.
Please contact the S.MAB Training Academy on 012 755 9820 firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any further information pertaining to this promotion.
By participating in the promotion, the consumer agrees to the terms and conditions set out herein.